Sunday, October 8, 2006

Ohio Cosmetology License Transfer Assault 2: rabbits and movies "scary"

"The worst misfortune is merit" - Jean de la Fontaine

This morning I've been watching the Japanese Grand Prix Formula 1. At one point the car from the German (Teutonic or square head) Michael Schumacher has begun to take its engine white smoke: breaking the song and all the oil spilled. It has had to lower the car, has cast an eye toward which motor mechanic and retired, leaving the drivers' championship and really serve the interests of Fernando Alonso . Since the square head (or German, or Teutonic, to taste of the reader ... the order of factors does not alter the product) I like reallyand wrong, when I sensed the engine failure has hit me a kick and I got excited.

This, at first seems normal due to the animosity by the Teutonic (or the other 2 things, but I have other to call it), it is not. I have pasted a blast and I got excited because a guy in a big car the engine has broken, has filled all of oil has fallen and tried to discern the reason for the engine failure. Show me that I find really gay! The Village People were 6, but if they were 7, sure would be mechanical. Come on, it only failed to get off, that'll take the monkey and rolled into the oil ... anyway, that fear.

Apart from these horrible thoughts, today I spotted 3 rabbits. Two of them were gathered onRERA Formula 1 still in mind, came to me as would the image of a rabbit typically German ...
Reading:

Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress
(look that is short and non-advanced) Last movie seen: Vivancos 3 (if you like, do the first 2) Rabbits
seen from the 06.10.2006: 4
(one more and we rhyme)

0 comments:

Post a Comment