Wednesday, October 11, 2006

My Twelve Month Old Has Hard Stools

Hell, but I told you to be careful with the bitch line? - piping engineer piping engineer future creators of rivers.

Today I have come to mind a phrase from a new comic monologue of the Paramount in the hell of saying something: "In Spain, there is an expression that people do not say that I, I do not know. " This is the case because today (taking advantage that I have a work around, the second phase of the development) I have encountered a number of prestige and knowledge engineers quasi unlimited: retirees. These people often appears after 2 consecutive days of rain, which planted seeds on site and in cow the sun rises on the third day (yes, like mushrooms), come together at the gate to share (among themselves) their wisdom. So that if you can break bricks, cement, with so little after the stone is lifted, which is poorly insulated and then pass the cold ...

Also, I had a dejavou. Turns out I climbed up the street (just before meeting the great minds of the elderly) and were 2 workers (a fool and a commanding itching) lifting a portion of the road to join pipes with the second phase of urbanization . Suddenly it seemed the head (the piping engineer) said: "Be careful that the pipe is near." And the response of piping aspiring engineer "Tranqui thatI rule. "Nothing, I went up the street and then walk and when I returned I found a river. What is a river?

River (by RAE ... and by proxy): Watercourse continuous and more or less water than flows into another in a lake or sea.

I would add that goes well underway. Well, we have a road that is at a level below the sidewalk that skirts (channel ). We have a continuous stream by a broken sewer pipe and finally a gradient that drives the water was the main road Santiago - Noia and, after crossing it, the river appears Sarela. From now on Ferrol to Santiago Street de Compostela is a new river. The part of dejavou is that 4 years ago at Coruna inSardiƱeiro street, just opposite the post office, a engineery piping and his successor had the same conversation with a similar result: they created a lake, as water had nowhere to lead,

Reading: Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress (before the weekend ends)
Last movie seen: from Vivancos, nothing. Any suggestions? Rabbits
seen from 06.10.2006: 8 (2 +1, it is additional and 1 basket and more just this afternoon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment