Friday, January 7, 2011

Vajinas Boobs And More Vajinas [Italian Post] No, ma - sette sew? Chi c'ha spazio nella testa per sette sew?

so almost immediately. Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now. Day Ten: A confession.
1. ... Especially when the former is written. Always. Anyway. In every place and in every lake. 2. The university oo Until a few months ago it was thought that tormented me with horror. Now I welcome it with joy ♥ Clearly when I wake up at seven to get to seven and a half and take place before the classroom will be invaded. 3. The money "XD That's not a nice thing to say, I realize, but the times are what they are. 4. The things I miss: \\ loses everything, constantly, because I live in chaos. Physical and mental health. Perdo continuously notebookche Scoperta cucinare mind my Rilasso. 6. Al sesso \\ o \\ A Quello che ho fatto ma che soprattutto vorrei fare to Quelle. 7. Che voglio leggere di più x'D Fino a fa il paio di anni mantra was "voglio di più Scrivere", ma da qualche anno a questa part soddisfatta sono abbastanza tempo che alla scrittura dedicated, devoted Mentre Quello che si è alla lettura ridotto drastically, and my devastating price. Lately my sto riprendendo Ma. Clpf. / O /

0 comments:

Post a Comment