Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jewelry Making Courses In Ottawa Darling you got to let me know - Should I Stay or Should I Go? ♪

● Maaaaaaaaan am I feeling weird recently. I really am working hard to do well on my exams for this session, and since they're going to be three in a week or so I'm not feeling well. I can't handle pressure right. I feel I'm gonna crack up soon -- better, I know I would just break if I didn't knew it'll all be over by the eight of February. Is this normal? Geez. I'm losing my mind cos I've got such a little time to get well prepared, but at the same time the thought it'll all end soon is what keeps me sane. I am so weird.

● I recently saw Black Swan and Let Me In , even if with \aracters are so well written and complex and kind of unusual. I'm really loving it. ● Awww, I missed writing long entries here. *hugs her LJ*

0 comments:

Post a Comment