Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Similar Body Denise Milani Assault 6: ElMenda versus "eyes" and other impossibilities

and bitch, you must know, it takes us all. Food, the easy part. Cuddles and caresses, all he wants. Granted to it all. The other day, after a walk, was given to lie on my bed, is funny, is capable of climbing stairs, the couch and bed, but down, not because you are annoyed with point-and I had to stay there 2 short hours with her while she slept. I, with nothing to do, I began to read. And there is no penalty as eyes that are not soft. But do not hang you, so do not try it.


And now the impossibilities: It is clear that what can not be, can not. The amazing thing is that it is impossible. But it's also true. Cost me horeo no people, the problem is whether new site or not.

Finally, the just laughs.
Reading: The Art of bitter life, Paul Watzlawick (unpronounceable, eh?)
Last movie seen:
I have chosen the next, and I will inform

Rabbits seen from 06.10.2006:
17 (2 more, to see if we suddenly the mountain)

0 comments:

Post a Comment