Tuesday, November 21, 2006

New Year Business Greetings

ent.
* Keep out of reach of children. * If you have any questions, ask your pharmacist. After these brief moments of advertising that I have used to pay me the cream, continuous. ElOtro take to see that you do not need the table on which we talked about: a mini side table that I have that I take the box and ready xD. Well, the question is: is laziness and / or vangancia not get up and stay in bed with the laptop (especially in the morning)?. I really do not think, if laziness is the delay in action, faster than it takes now to get in the morning in front of a laptop ... Is difficult!. Before, sometimes I was a little lazy in bed and was turningfor 10-15 minutes before departure. Now I have no such problem. On the other hand, if I connect before and I see people on the messenger, the early morning greeting and I worry more about them, therefore (and as the first meaning) there is no neglect of friends. So laziness is not bad, because laziness
multiplied by a lazy

gives a hard worker, is the application of universal axiom "less for less, more!" Finally at Lua have removed the points ... I wonder now I have at home: a bitch do not know if a dog is clear that either. I have a being asexual barking. In short, it is still a charm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment