Monday, September 10, 2007

Prolapsed Uterus Getting Worse random creative writing thingy

(i've changed my layout. i've changed my journal title - don't get used to this many changes)

93. Write your own definition of one of the following concepts, sitting, waiting , sleeping (without using the actual word.)

It's late, I don't know if it's the world or me the one in position to decide if it is or not, but being myself the one writing behind a monitor I'm pretty sure it's me. I like that, not many things are about me; I know this whole journal could prove wrong that statement but if you really read the entries you'll see how is more about everybody&you than me.
Anyway, I still think that it's passed the time it should be. Because the clock alreadand Gave More Than One round and I feel like numbers Starting at the Same Since forever, so that's a first indication. Also, the sky Outside My fifth floor window in the color changed More Than Once and, if we're getting picky, I HAD to get up from this not-very-comfortable chair to get a sweater Since I was cold as the weather wasn 't the Same That Was Before ... all this leads me to the conclusion That Had the time go on, again.
It's not like i have this huge compressed schedule and little delay Would this make it impossible for the next month and a half, it's just it kinds of makes me move A Few Things I did not feel like moving - ah, who am I kidding? I can move Practically Everything in my life if this is still Not happening, at the end of the day I always notice how Everything I

0 comments:

Post a Comment